I miss my room! …my sister who lives in Australia visited us again. They just arrived last week and they are using my room now. That’s fine with me…because they will just stay here in the Philippines for less than a month and I want them to have a place where they could feel comfortable…
I stay now at manang’s room. They are actually four in this room. The three kids (they are my little sisters) they live in Laguna …but they called us last summer and they want to have a vacation here and they ask us if they could stay in our house. So we let them stay here. Their father is one of our workers when I was still young but now he is working in laguna. We treat them as if they are my real sisters. The two kids are studying here and the eldest is helping us by updating our records every day.
Ok enough to my story ahaha! Since I miss my Bed and sleeping (with lights on) ow em! So lucky that all of these girls doesn’t want to sleep with the lights on in their room! I told this thing to my mom and thank god! She gave me her lamp so that whenever they turn off the lights I can turn on my lamp at my place. We’re using two double decks in this room so I have nothing to worry about ahaha! I have my own light…wahahah! Thanks to mamiyo she saves me from this murky room… nice idea isn’t ahah!