MY LUCKY NUMBERS?!? WAAAH!
Last Thursday I got a weird experience to an old man who just passed by to our house. He was holding a lot of candles and he has this bag I don’t know what’s inside of it. He’s wearing a shirt with a picture of Black Nazarene. He also have rosaries in his hand…I thought he’s selling a candle so I sign to him that I won’t buy. But he gave this candle with two lotto cards with my little sis..he told my sister to give the cards and candles to me and that he was not asking for money…(and he left) after that I opened the cards and I was surprised it has five boxes answered with six numbers! Not just that…I also found this money (70 pesos) inside the rolled cards…my goodness! So I got curious why did he gave this cards candles and money to me..manang told me that the amount given was the exact amount if I would bet the given lotto numbers! Omg...so I ask manang to go to the lotto outlet and bet those numbers on the cards…waaaa! And I lighted the candle infront of our groto..
This morning I’ve check the winning lotto numbers (Friday Results) but I only got one number for every part…ahaha! My sister ask me to bet those numbers again but I told her maybe it’s not really for me so I stop..ahaha!
You think I should try those numbers again? @_@