Blog Archive

MAKE MUSIC WITH DUBTURBO

I really love singing and for that matter I love music. Recently, I wanted to create original songs. I already have some lyrics at hand that I wrote and some chords with it actually but wanted to hear them really with a piano, guitar, bass and drum. I wanted to try creating music as if I have my own band. Then I saw this great Digital Music Production Software called Dubturbo

Most similar software are not that user friendly especially for those person who are not technical in terms of music recording but with  dubturbo even a newbie like me could create wonderful professional music. The software has a 16 Track Sequencer which means I could overlay up to 16 tracks of different effects and level to add quality to the whole song. I could even edit all those tracks into my liking. One more feature is the 4 octave keyboard with thousands of samples you can use already and edit them to be inserted in your tracks. Another feature that is important is the 10 Pad Drum Machines which could make you the best drummer or percussionist out there without sweating from hitting hard your drums.

With all those features and others I have not mentioned of Dubturbo, the only restriction would be your imagination and creativity in creating a great and unique music.   So if you also want to create your own music, join me and check out Dubturbo as well.

Enjoy music.  Ciao.