Breaking the silence…! I did not have the chance to update my blog for so many reasons. Busy with work, enjoyed the time with my sister who came back from Australia, their flight has been extended for one week because my sister is two months pregnant and she have to take a rest before she could travel. She was admitted in the hospital for two days and for the same day after she got home I was also admitted in the hospital for two days …yeah! For two long days! (Acid and got bacteria from food is the result) Don’t want to go back in the hospital and have that dextrose in my hand …its killing me! (Especially when the two nurses had a hard time in getting my nerves out in my hand…T_T
In and out of the needle in my hand really made me cry like a baby…finally after trying for the third time they got my nerve for the dextrose. T_T
After I went out of the hospital …I took a rest for two days and after that I started to help my mom again to work....back to normal…
