Blog Archive

THIS IS ME - WELCOME TO MY WORLD


Before, I was hesitant to blogging even though there are people who wanted me to start one but here I am now writing to finish this post. I started this blog around February 24 and still I do not post that much and I am just posting anything I see around.  Now, I am starting to get addicted to this blogging.  Right now I have been sharing a part of me which includes experiences, likes, dislikes, rants. Furthermore, I am now editing and lay-outing images for a blog post (an example is the image above), which I did not do much even when I am studying Computer Studies in College.
I am really starting to like this blogging especially I am now meeting a lot of people and talking with them.  I hope to make friends with them.  It is just overwhelming.  I hope to continue this blogging thing for a long time.  So bare me with me at the moment if some of my post are not great but I am trying to improve that.  That means expect more of my not so important stuff in this blog hahahahah -  This is my blog, so WELCOME TO MY WORLD - THE STORM BLOGGER.