Blog Archive

WHAT YOU ARE TO ME


This poem really made me cry. Someone made a promise to me that he’ll compose a poem for me on my birthday. I thought he’s not serious about it. But an hour before my day ends. He put this personal poem on the comment where he promised that he would do a poem for me as a birthday gift. This is the most special gift I ever had on my birthday. No words can explain how much I love this poem. 
                                           
                                            WHAT YOU ARE TO ME...

You have everything...
any man would want...
a pretty face...
a beautiful smile...
a great smile...
a smooth skin...
a sexy body...

wooaa.. But there are more to you
others do not see…

There is sweetness and caring…
Yet you are stubborn sometimes
there is humility and understanding
yet you are proud sometimes
there are bad things on you
but those cannot overcome the goodness in you...

but for me…

you have given me dream
when all seem dead end..
You have given my light...
When living is a burden...
you have given me a smile...
When all I share are hatred…
You have given me all even I do not deserve all...

I may not be as great as others
but I am giving everything to you for me...
You are everything to me…
You make me who I am…

I would not be the person
I am now without you…

Thanks for everything...
thanks for being there.
For others they may see you
As a perfect girl with everything they wanted
but for me I see you as a person more than they wanted..
For you make me whole…

His Message:
heheheh.. happy birthday han... waaa hirap gumawa ng poem e.. ilang araw ko na kinocompose to e.. pero di sya nagmukhang poem.. di talaga ko makata han e.. hahahha..pero sana nagustuhan mo..i love you mwah.. happy birthday ulit han

Stormblogger:
Just wanna say thank you and I love you more han and I miss you so much…..:”((