Blog Archive

RIZAL: BASILIO?? CRISPIN???

I was browsing all my files on my laptop when I saw this picture of mine wearing baro’t saya. Ahaha! I forgot what year and semester when we took our Rizal subject. 3rd year or 4th year? Ahaha! But as far as I remember it’s our final presentation in Rizal and I played the role of Sisa this picture was taken at abhie’s house. We have an individual picture and a group pic. Thanks to his cousin for the wonderful photos needed for the documentation.

I know we got a high score here if it’s not 92 its 93…because of the busy schedule that we have for the finals we see to it that we manage our time for our final presentation and with the other requirements to our subjects. I miss all the bonding moment that I had with my classmates and friends when we were still studying.

But of course I’m glad and happy that I survived for being a comscie student in our university! Wooohhhoo!

OUR GROUP PICTURE: RIZAL'S PLAY




ME: PLAYED THE ROLE OF SISA


OOPS! I FORGOT THE TITLE OF OUR PLAY..AHAHA! IM NOT SURE IF ITS "SISA" OR "BASILIO AT CRISPIN" ....

Oops CS!!! I need your answer! ahaha!