SCARY MOVIES?!?!
Yesterday my mom and I watched a movie. I taught we would have a movie marathon because when she went to my room she gave me three different movies. One love story and suspense/horror. I played first the Tagalog love story – Forever and a Day of Sam and Kc but when she saw me texting and not interested in what we’re watching she told me to change it and play the Insidious. At first I was in the sofa but when the insidious movie started I went to the bed and seriously focus on the movie. My mom asked me, why do you love watching those kinds of movies? Aren’t you scared? And I just answered her with a smile ahaha.
Seriously I don’t know why I love horror and suspense movies. Honestly I do a lot of crazy things when I watch this type of movies, I scream, I cover my face and ears with pillows, i remove the sounds, stand in any part of the room so that I will not see the scary part of the movie, I also cover my eyes with my hands but the funny thing is I can still watch the movie because of the space between my fingers ahaha! …funny isn’t? ahaha.
For those who want to join me on my next movie marathon be ready with my crazy but funny reactions! Ahahah! I don’t know if you could still focus on the movie ahaha!

