Happy Music Monday: HAPPY FEET!
Happy Music Monday! Can’t help but to post this video on my blog because this will be serves an inspiration to all the people out there. These two kids have an unbelievable talent. They did not have a formal practice or training in tap dance. In their story they just watch the video of happy feet and practice every move that they see. I really admire these two kids.
At first it was marcelito who I wanted to win for Pilipinas Grand Finals Season Two but when I saw the last part of judgement seeing marcelito and happy feet in front I can’t help but to cheer and shout for happy feet. Yeah they both deserve the title but happy feet touch and got the hearts of all the viewers of Pilipinas Got Talent especially those who are in Araneta last night.
You will see that they really want happy feet to be the champion. I don’t know if you notice the aura in the stage last night when they announced that marcelito is the champion. Everybody still focus on happy feet. I saw the people crying they really wanted for happy feet to be the champion....
but anyway congrats for happy feet even if they did not got the title for season two. I’m happy for you guys. And to marcelito congrats also you have an amazing voice! Now I’m excited for Pilipinas Got Talent Season three! Yay!
because of happy feet i want to watch again the movie HAPPY FEET!!! ahaha