Blog Archive

GOODBYE NOKIA E63! HELLO BLACKBERRY CURVE!


Last December 2009 my mom gave me a Christmas gift …a NOKIA E63 phone. It was my first Qwerty phone and i was so excited to download different applications on my phone. I have tried the Snaptu, Palringo etc etc…I really enjoyed using this phone. But this time i have to give it back to my mom not because I don’t want to use it anymore it’s just that I have to choose between my Nokia E63 and a Blackberry Phone ahaha! My mom told me that if I have to choose the Blackberry I should give her the Nokia. So yesterday when she gave me the BB i gave it back to her my Nokia. Well, that’s fine with me because I only have two networks working. The important thing is that I have my Baby BB now! YAY!

My Samsung GT-C3303K phone:

AND HERE IS MY BABY BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520!



Hey guys! Maybe you could help me where i could download free but useful applications using BB…hope to hear something from you guys! Thanks a lot…