Blog Archive

FINALLY! THESTORMBLOGGER HAS A LOGO!


Hey guys! Here’s my new logo for THESTORMBLOGGER…

YEEEEEY!! ! Finally I got my first and I guess this will also be my final logo for Storm. Someone Special did it for me. Honestly, I thought he would not have time to do this logo anymore because imagine guys, he promise me this logo three months ago. So will you still expect this thing? Honestly…will you? Ahahha

 Second thing is He do a lot of things in his work, even if he’s home already he still have lot of works to do (jealous already huhuhu). Oops! Just kidding! One thing that I like about him is that, even if he’s busy in his workload he still balance and managed his time for work and for me of course..hihihi. We still update and talk each other thru text, chat and phone calls ahahah!

But this afternoon, after telling him to work on first on our blogs because I notice that he was just busy reading manga (naruto comics) again! Ahaha! Yeah I know he needs that sometime to make him relax and lessen the stress ahaha but for me I just want him to update our blogs because he will be busy again tomorrow in his new work place.

So I know that he would start already to work and post something in our blogs but for my surprise he told me that he would do first my logo. Ahah! I did not say anything to him because I don’t want to pressure him just to do my logo. But when he told me that he was done doing my logo I was amazed in what he did. I love it so much and without thinking I put my logo on my sidebar. And yayyyy! It’s perfect for my theme and with the whole layout of my site. It’s really beautiful!!!

Hanhie thank you so much for this wonderful logo! I super-duper- duper love it!!!

That’s it! Enough for cheesiness! Ahahha!