HAPPY! This is the exact and right word that would describe everything in me. With my family, with my life, with my work, with my Friends, with my “someone” and everything that is happening in my life!
I would not say that im contented of what I have right now because there are so many things that I still want to do in this world. I want to travel in different places, I really love experiencing adventures! Even though im scared of trying the first move all I would think is that I must enjoy every second of it so that you will not regret anything in the end.
But of course the most important thing so that I can fulfill all my dreams I have to earn on my own! I have three options of what I will do after I graduated this year. I would not tell it here hoping that one day one of those three options will change my life not as only as a woman but as a matured woman who can handle everything in her life. I know god will be there always guiding me in the path I am taking.
Enjoy life and find the happiness that you’re looking for! That’s what you called REAL LIFE!
