Blog Archive

BLOGGER WORLD!!!

From the time I arrived at the office I started my day looking at my watch and thinking of going home already. Wahahha! The funny thing was, that was only one hour ago after I got to the office! Lol. I still have to wait for seven hours before I can go. Want to know the reason why im too excited to go home? It’s all because of MY BLOG!..Yes! Yes! Yes! It’s all because of my baby! Wahaha… This is the first time that I got interested in one thing and all I did was think about it every minute of my time Even if I have lot of works to do I’m still thinking about my blog, if what else do I have to put to make it good, what design should I make, posts for this day etc etc…

My god! I never imagined myself as a blogger. I remember the time when my friend and I talking about blogging im always telling her that I won’t waste my time doing an article and won’t spend time with blogs. I also told her that im contented in helping my “someone” in dropping and make some comments to other blogs. But here I am now writing and talking about what happen today and eating all the words that I’ve said to my friend. But I know they are also happy and excited with my blog.

Thank you guys! for convincing me to do this if not I would not experience on how to become a real blogger and the feeling of excitement and happiness in doing this blog. Thank you! Thank you! mwah! Love you guys! :D