Yes! The famous HARRY POTTER ever! Would you believe if I tell you that only few characters in this movie sounds familiar to me? Lol…Yes it’s true! First is Harry Potter, the second is Ron and the last one is Ginny. (Take note I did not even dare search their names in net wahah) just to make this story truthful and I want to be honest (maybe just for now) …ahahaha
How did it started….?
I’m having a conversation with someone special, when he told me that they had named their selves to the characters of Harry potter who has a similarity with their personality and he was named as HARRY POTTER (woah!) the other guys was named SNAPE, GRANGER, RON , DRACO, LUCIUS , DOBBY and VOLDEMORT! Shocks! It takes minutes before I replied. I told him the truth that im not familiar with those characters just Harry, Ron and Ginny. And he asked me, you really don’t know them? Why? I just answered him coz im not interested…wahahah!
Harry Potter is one of the most popular movies in this world, but when you hear people that are not interested with this kind of movie is it a big deal for you? --- Of course its not! Right? Because we have different taste when it comes to movies, food, trips in life...
Maybe someone would tell me that I will miss half of my life if I will not watch Harry Potter, sorry but still, I will not watch this movie even if I have a copy of it wahaha! Not really interested…
But thanks to him he added 6 characters of Harry Potter in my empty brain! Wahahah!
