"THE BRIGHT ONE"
While I was checking my files I saw one file named Random I opened It to check what files do I have in this folder and I saw this image. This bookmark was made last 2008 with my “someone” and he named it as “THE BRIGHT ONE”. I know he also posted this in his blog. As far as I remember this is the first project that he made for me. In this project we must design our own bookmark which has a symbol that symbolizes our personality and at the back of it, it’s our personal prayer.
He designed my bookmark with a simple girl (that’s me!) with a sun that brightens me more as I journey into my life. I was so impressed with the way he created and designed my personal bookmark. I know even if I lost this copy (hope not) I will forever keep it in my heart knowing that there is this one guy who made an effort just to make this project memorable and I know while he was doing this bookmark he’s giving all his best for me to love it. For you “My Someone” Thank you for this wonderful Bookmark! I just don’t love it ….I Super Super love it! Thank you so much….
