Hey guys! I want you to meet my Andy a Shih Tzu puppy…the last time I had a dog she just disappeared …the same day when she was given to me. We just let her outside of our house in a minute and that’s it! We didn’t saw her anymore…but look who’s with me now..a new puppy! Wooot! We named him Andy because of Xian Lim of My Binondo Girl…all of us here had a crush on him ahaha! That’s why they all agreed when I told them that Andy will be his name…It’s a long story how i had him. All I can say is that I’m so blessed and happy to have him as my new pet! He’s such a cute and sweet puppy…he listens to me with what I’m asking him to do. He knows how to get out of the room to make a pee. He knows how to go back in the room when I said so. Lucky Storm for having a puppy like him! Weeee! And last week I brought him to vet so that they could check his health because for the whole day I notice that he doesn’t want to eat, even the dog food that I bought for him. I also slice the pork meat for him but he also doesn’t want eat it I got worried. So I decided to bring him to the vet. After 2 days he’s doing better and I’m glad he’s doing ok now! weeee! And now He’s fav foods are chicken and pork. Ahaha!
See more pictures of Andy...
See more pictures of Andy...
And while doing this post he’s sleeping beside me…^_^