ANTIPOLO ROADTRIP! BOOOM!
Last Sunday my Han and I had another road trip! It was like a Special tour for me ahaha! I have known some places now in Rizal because of that roadtrip…
I arrived at around 11:30 in manila and we directly go to Antipolo for our trip…we had our lunch in cafĂ© cristina … We ate pork binagoongan, Nachos, chicken, fried rice and coffee...wooot! Happy tummy!
After that we went to Thunderbird Resort, nice place to relax and have bonding moment with family. I think it will be a good idea if I will suggest that place to my mom if she plans to have a get together with our family and friends wooot!…next place is just near thunderbird resort…I don’t know exactly the name of this place but it was really nice to be there! Place were you can see the laguna lake and the whole city of Manila! That’s what I really want to see ….thanks to my han! My Wish is granted…ahaha! And the last place is at Forest Rudge that’s the name of the subdivision owned by the company where he works. I was like a client because He let me see some model houses that their doing. My favorite part is the clubhouse! There’s a pool were you can enjoy your day but I don’t know how much you will pay for that… And space where you can have coffee every morning.
Here are some of our pictures!
@ Cafe Cristina
Our Razorback Couple Shirt! haha!



