Blog Archive

MY MOM'S REQUESTED SONGS


This morning my mom asks me if I could download Christian/inspirational songs for her. She told me that every day at five in the morning she would open her computer just to search every Christian song that she wants in YouTube and she would play and listen to it. When she requested these songs to me, I listed all the songs that she wants and downloaded the mp3 of the songs. Since we don’t have any blank cd available I copied it first to my flash drive and gave it to her. Sad to say her DVD player doesn’t want to read the songs on my flash drive, what I did was I played it to my DVD player and it works. She stayed to my room for an hour just to listen the songs that I’ve downloaded. These songs can refresh your mind. So love to hear these songs every day. I’ll Going to play these songs every morning!
List of songs that my mom’s requested:

-IINGATAN KA
-KUNIN MO O DIYOS
-LORD HEAL OUR LAND
-ONE MORE GIFT
-PANUNUMPA
-SALAMAT SA’YO
-SAYO LAMANG
-SEEK YE FIRST
-TANGING YAMAN

LISTEN AND FEEL GOD IN YOUR HEART…<3