Blog Archive

LETTER JUST FOR YOU..

I love you! Words that I want to say to you over and over again
I admit that sometimes I’m not that showy in showing my love to you
But I hope you can feel it through my actions that I always care for you and
Will forever love you no matter what…
We’ve been together for forty seven months now and still counting …
And I know you’re the one that I’ve been looking for … you’re a part of me now…
My life and I want to cherish you for the rest of my life…

Every trial that comes in our relationship, you made me feel that I’m secured …
You were there making things easy…
I want to thank you for accepting me for who I am as a person…
You still showed me that you love me even though I’m being stubborn sometimes, moody, and not saying sorry even if it’s my fault already…you’re still there to understand. Thank you for the patience…

I want to tell everybody how lucky I am for having you in my life…I have a best friend who never gets tired of listening to my stories and problems…. A partner who taught me what is right and wrong…and a hanhie who is willing to fight for me no matter what...and as my promise i will also do everything just to make our relationship last...

I LOVE YOU….