Blog Archive

YOUR MINE!


Last night I decided to change the theme of my tumblr. I used my old theme for a year now and I guess it would be nice if I try another theme for my site. I tried a lot of themes that would suite for my tumblr but I run out of patience to choose for a new theme. So I asked my han if he could suggest a theme for me and we ended up in his current theme of his tumblr account ahaha!
He asked me if I want to use his theme so I tried to install it and look for the preview if its suite for my blog and I’m glad it looked pretty good for my site. image above was my old theme and here is my new theme for my tumblr...


You can visit and follow me if you want @ YOUR MINE THANKS! ^_^