Blog Archive

KRING! KRING! WAKE UP!


This is my magical alarm clock. I’ve been using this clock for three years now. It was given to me by my mamiyo. She bought this mini alarm block for one just reason of course. So that I won’t be late for my first class, (when I was still studying). But sad to say my mom’s idea didn’t work. ahaha! Whenever I set the alarm for 5am i will just turn it off or set it again for thirty minutes then another ten minutes, 5minutes 10minutes!!! And that’s it! im late again for my first class Ahah! I know it’s not just me who do this silly thing right? ahaha! Who wants to wake up that early? Aw aw not me! ahaha

My mom knows my schedule ahah! So every morning I have this “sermon” because I’m late every day. She always reminds me of the time. Sometimes I will just tell her that we have no class for that subject waaaa! (Bad bad bad) …. Just to get rid of her morning sermon.
But! One day when I saw my grades oooops! I got low grade on that subject that’s the time that I ask help to my han to wake me up every morning (morning call to wake me up) , I also set an alarm using my phone, and my mom always shout my name at my window ahahha! She won’t stop until I answer her back with “I’m awake” and that three siren everyday helps me a lot. I survive with that subject. Ahah! As far as I remember our first class starts at 7:30 or 8:30. So I really have to wake up at 5 a.m. so that I won’t be late for my first class. 5-6 need to move (take a bath, arrange my things, girly thing like putting some makeup (if I still have time). Then at 6:15 a.m I should already left the house. Cause it took me one hour from house to school.

Thank god I survive...AHAHA!


Ooops! Done with school time issue but not for work ahaha! I have to wake up five thirty or six in the morning for work…woot! But that’s ok. Just facing the reality of life! Priorities and responsibilities…yay!