Blog Archive

MY WORKOUT GUIDE...

Take an Exercise! I really wish I could do that every day…not to lose weight but just to keep my body firm. Honestly I want to gain weights but not too much of course. Who doesn’t want to be sexy? I think all of the girls love to be sexy…woot!

I’m one of those girls that can be called “desperate” when it comes to gaining weights issue…I hate it when someone would tell me that I should eat a lot because I’m thin. Arrrghh! Don’t you know guys that I eat a lot rice every meal of the day? It also comes to a point that I ate 6x a day…but when I notice that there’s no effect with my body I stopped it. But Now I think I should also take an exercise and eat a lot…

It was my han who actually gave me this picture, he got this picture on tumblr and he told me to follow the instructions…thanks han…!I hope after 2 months of doing an exercise there will be an improvement in my body…wohhoo! Goodluck to me ahaha!

I CAN DO THIS! WOOT!