Blog Archive

FACE YOUR FEARS IN LIFE!

After looking at my pic…do you think I’m still afraid of horse? Ahahah! Since Grade School one thing I would not try to do is to ride on a horse. Waaaa! Or even be near them can’t really do that. But one day my mom asked me if I want to try to ride on a carriage or “kalesa”.. Well I guess it’s also time to face my fear and thinking of I was with my mom and sissy i know it’s gonna be safe to ride on that carriage. Woah! At first I was really nervous. I think I have called all the saints just to be sure that were gonna be ok..And im glad I did! Because I have faced my fear and happy because I was with my mom that time to help me to remove my fear on a horse .I also want to thank “manong” for giving me that chance to sit in his place and take some pictures with his horse. Ahaha! It was my mom who actually took that pic. Woot!