Blog Archive

FIRING!

Yesterday we went to tarlac to meet a client. It was a 2 hour’s drive from our place going to tarlac…waaaa! I thought im not going to survive that… but I did. The place is a barrio where all you can see is a farm with carabao’s , goats, chickens ahahha! And the place is very quiet. It is A Place where you can relax… you can take away all your stress from work. How I miss that life! Because when I was a kid I’m always with my lola’s house and it was actually the same. After dealing with my client he asked us (me and my sissy) if we want to try FIRING… waaa! I did not answer him because I’m too scared to hold a gun. But when I saw my sissy enjoying that time I told to myself that it would only be a onetime experience for me, so I tried it also. All the safety instructions were instructed clearly to me… on how to hold the gun properly, how to focus, how to point the target, and the proper position in firing…
Time to put the bullets…waaa! That’s the time I notice that my body is shaking ahahha! Even my hands are shaking knowing that i would hold the gun with bullets. It was my first time to hold a real gun. I never experience to go on a firing range …that’s why can’t help but to feel nervous..

I have six bullets in my gun and I should really focus on the board…on the target…and thank god! Six bullets are all in the board ahahah! Sir Alex said that for a first timer like us that gun shots are really good! Woah! So flattering isn’t…what an amazing experience …! But I told myself that I will never hold a gun again! Ahahaha …I just did that for an experience….and now I know the feeling holding a real gun and how to use it…and I want to thank Sir Alex for that amazing experience!



                                               STORMBLOGGER