MY PLANNER
I have two planners now both were given to me by someone special. The black planner was given last year when I was still studying. I listed here all the important reminders that I have to do and of course reviewer for my subjects. But because it still has a space wherein I can still write some important records I use it now as an archives in all of my accounts.
My plan for the red planner was to transfer all my personal records there so that it would look organize and clean. I need time for that.ahaha! I’m still thinking if I would also use it for my projects. Arrrgh! Just thinking of how I draw. Ahaha i don’t know if I would still use it as a record in contracts. Surely it would look like scrambled records lol .thanks han for this planner ^_^
HMMM?
what else do i have to put here....

