Blog Archive

MISSING COLLEGE LIFE!


IN SCHOOL:

-school works
-school activities
-exams
-recitation (super pressured) lol
-copy and paste of assignments ahaha!
-practice (presentations)

AFTER SCHOOL HOUR:

-food trips
-Overnight -friend’s house (thesis and sometimes we just want to...hihihi)
-road trips
-Malling
-watch movies
-Badminton
-swimming

And whatever trip we want! 


Yeah! I miss all this things! I’m not saying that I want to go back in school and study so that I could still do all these things… but there were really times that while we were sitting on a couch thinking nothing.You will suddenly think what you had in your life.
Like what happened to me now all the good and bad times that I had in my college life was remembered. I miss the fun times with my friends, I miss the competitions (had the chance to compete in a singing competition representing our college! Yay! And also in a declamation), I miss the time pressure! Ahahah (always late in first class) ahahah …

I know how it feels now….after pressure in school works say hello to pressure in real life!

But of course I’m still happy because I have parents who always support me and now I’m helping them in managing our business…^_^

HAVE A NICE DAY PEEPZ!!!

                                                STORMBLOGGER

MWAAAAAH! ^_^