Blog Archive

MY BEST FRIEND!

His name is Jeffrey, 4yrs old ….
Playing with him is one of the best times that I have in my life. He was there whenever im not in the mood, stressed or bored. He can actually take away all the negative feelings that I felt and I can go back to work again with a smile on my face. Seeing him every day makes my day complete. Talking with him, asking him if how is he doing, did he eat already etc etc…its weird right? But once you had a dog that you had taken good care since birth you will also treat him like a real person who has feelings that can understand you and a dog who also know how to love. …every night he knows already his place, he would stay in our terrace to guard our house and us of course. I know as long as he is there, whatever happens I know he would protect us… so lucky to have a dog like him!