Blog Archive

OFFICE LIFE!

My On-the-Job training had taught me a lot of things. My supervisor, Ms. Zel together with her staffs did not treat me as an OJT student but as a true employee and I appreciated it so much.

The reason why they treated me that way is that they just want me to experience the real feeling of working in a company wherein you would experience different activities inside an office environment. It does not matter whether it is a bad or good thing as long as it has something to do with work.

First thing I learned in my On-the-Job-Training (OJT) was that you have to be patient in everything that you do especially with your work. I felt so pressured when they gave me a work that I have to finish and submit on the same day. So, what I did was I accompany my supervisor even if i have to extend my time just to finish what she need for the next day for her report in the national office. Pressure in work is always present, that's why we have to be prepared in every activity and detail that we have to do and accept all the challenges that we encounter. Furthermore, above it all the learning from the activity or work is essential whether you failed on it or succeed.


Office work doesn't mean that you just have to finish every task or work that was assigned to you. You must also know how to deal with your co-officemates. I was glad that my supervisor and her staffs were all willing to teach and guide me in every task that was assigned to me.

This On-the-Job-training had also taught me to become more mature person that can handle responsibilities that was assigned to me. Having able to finish this OJT, it helps me have confidence in face present and future responsibilities.

I would always be thankful for the challenges that I had done and learned from this work.