Talking about gadgets? No no no I’m not really one of those people whose addicted in collecting gadgets…I’m just bless for having a great mom who’s giving me these kind of thingy! Ahaha...last april I got a laptop from my mom as a graduation gift for me, and last july she also gave me a new fone, A Blackberry..(Birthday gift)!
Then just this month my sister gave me a digicam and an ipod nano…she told me that it’s her graduation and birthday gift for me…wooohooo! I didn’t expect that I could have them all this year…especially the digicam I thought I’m gonna use my phones forever in taking pictures…yeah yeah this is my first cam! That’s why I’m so excited to use it and check its features…loving it so much!
Oops! But I still have one wish and really hoping that I could have it this December!!! Hey Santa! Maybe you could help me on this one Ahahah! If not ….I’ll just wait for February for me to have this….
By the way the image above is one of my sample pic using my canon digicam...
more pics!
