Blog Archive

SAVE MORE BY BIDDING WITH DEALFUN

This coming December my han and I were planning to buy a new phone and still undecided which phone are we going to buy. We were looking for something that can be worth it in our money that we have worked on for months. We don’t want to regret something in the end for not choosing the best phone for us. Of course we also want to be practical that’s why we were looking for the best phone but still its price is affordable. First phone that we chose is Galaxy Tab and second is an iPhone. We already checked the price of these two phones and we still want to look for the other shops on their prices.

This afternoon after work, I have checked some online shop where I could also find lower prices of these phones. I saw this DEALFUN wherein you could have chance to win great products at unbelievable prices. All you have to do is to Bid your price. If you are the last person who bid for that product and the time stops, you’re the lucky winner! Some would say that it is a dealfun.com scam but let us see they may be mistaken.

I tried to Bid Apple- iPad2 with Wi-Fi - 16GB but the time is still long for me to bid. Maybe I’ll just bid for that ipad if the time is less than thirty minutes I guess..(ahaha) just to be sure that I would get it!

Hope they would also have Galaxy Tab to Bid. For sure my han and I will Bid for that!