MY MOM'S FIRST CROSS-STITCH DESIGN
This cross-stitch design is made by my mom. Yes! It was my mom who actually made this horse cross stitch. She made this cross -stitch work when I was still in high school. I still remember how busy she was when she’s still working on this cross stitch. She even sleeps late every night and woke up at 3am just to continue her work. She made three designs but this is the only one that was left to us. The first one was the “Last Supper” and the second one is a “Flower in a vase”, both were given to her close friends. She has a very long patience in doing this. She told me that she made this horse cross- stitch for three months. Even if she’s busy in our business she still managed to finish all her cross-stitch works. I remember when I was in grade school we had a cross-stitch project and I chose Tweety bird as my design cause its very simple and not so complicated in colors. Ahahah! But now looking at my mom’s work, I also want to try on this one. Same reason just like my mom “not because you have to but because you want to”…that’s the answer that I got from her when I told her that I want to start doing some cross-stitch design. And after I finished my work I will put it in my room and whoever entered to my room and ask who made that cross stitch design I’ll be proud to say that it was me who made it. Cool isn’t? Maybe I should start thinking of what design I want for my first cross stitch project…woot! Excited!
