Blog Archive

GOT ANOTHER AWARD! "SUNSHINE AWARD!"

Woah! Got another Award! The Blogger who awarded me the “Sunshine Award” is …
MAI YANG OF MOST AWESOME BLOG TITLE EVER….THANK YOU SO MUCH PRETTY MAI FOR GIVING ME THIS AWARD…AFTER MY FIRST AWARD I WASN’T EXCPECTING THAT I WOULD BE AWARDED FOR ANOTHER ONE. I CAN SAY THAT IM ONE OF THOSE LUCKY BLOGGERS ...THANK YOU SO MUCH.




The Rules of this Award:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions.

Favourite color: brown black and white
Favourite animal: dog cat and ostrich
Favourite number: 15
Favourite drink: Any Juices will do
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
Giving or Getting presents: Both
Favourite Pattern: Stripes
Favourite Day: Sunday
Favourite Flowers: Tulips and Red Roses

3. Pass it on to ten fabulous bloggers and send them a message to let them know..

MY LUCKY TEN FABULOUS BLOGGERS ARE:

http://onepackguy.com
http://yenahyen.blogspot.com/
http://myunpurethoughts.blogspot.com/
http://www.techykikay.info/
http://prinsesa.info/
http://preciousmelody.com/
http://babydork.org/
http://filthy-ego.com/
http://blogidol09.blogspot.com/
http://xangerna.blogspot.com/