Yesterday was a blast! First thing in the morning my mom asked me to go on a date with her, to watch a movie and have some food trip but after planning all those things I received a phone call to one of my clients informing me that the quotation I gave him was approved by the owner of the house and it’s ready for the actual estimation. Waaa! All plans were cancelled.
So my dadiyo and I went to the site for the project. After that my mom called me up just to ask if were done estimating the house and I said yes. Were on our way home when she called me up again asking me if I still want to watch a movie..ahaha! While I was waiting for my mom at the mall I decided to eat for lunch in chowking cause my mom texted me that she already cook and ate for lunch at the house….MY LUNCH! ^_^
FOOD TRIP WITH MAMIYO!
i really had a great day with my dadiyo and mamiyo! ^_^ woot!





