Look what I have in my room! When dadiyo ask me to put this whisky in my room and told me that he will just get it to me this weekend I told him that I will bring it back to him with empty bottles already ahaha! And he’s answer was........
“ok just be sure that you can still breath when you get out of your room” ahaha! But of course I’m just kidding. No one can drink this three whisky in just three days..ahaha! He got this to one of his client with one polo shirt also…woot!
But I guess my dadiyo will just give this whisky to his cousins…ooops! But I asked him to give me one black label..i don’t know why, I don’t even drink this kind of whisky. Ahaha! Maybe just for a display?..lol…not yet sure if he would let me to have one of this whisky. I just hope he would…^_^
STORMBLOGGER




