“When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.”
“When you're away, I miss you like a calm stream misses a breeze.”
“When I Miss You... I just close my eyes & I am with you!”
“When I Miss You... I just close my eyes & I am with you!”
“You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I Miss You!”
"Missing you is a very small word, the extent of which is felt when the winds strike my door and i feel you passing by."
“Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.”
“A day without you is like a day without sunshine... I miss you...”
“I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you.”
I MISS YOU SO MUCH...