Blog Archive

SUGGEST A NAME FOR MY LITTLE PRINCESS


We have six dogs in our house but Last week our three dogs died because they got sick. They started not to eat and they don’t even drink anymore. First who died was macoy second is chuckie then lastly its brownie…I thought my dog Jeffrey will not survive too because he also got sick. Luckily he’s doing fine now. Yeeey!

When I woke up this morning my uncle told me that his friend gave him a puppy and when I saw the dog waaaah! I told him that this puppy…she’s going to be mine!!! Ahahah my uncle did not reacted on what I’ve said. Woaaah! And that’s it! This little puppy princess is mine! Yes! Yes! Yes! …

Ooops!! Guys there’s a big BUT in here….ahahah she’s already mine BUT I still don’t have a name for her..lol can you help me guys? What name should I give her? What do you think? ^_^


            STORMBLOGGER WITH LITTLE PRINCESS