At the age of fifteen I learned how to play guitar. My brother has his own guitar and whenever he played his guitar with his friends they would ask me to be their vocalist so we spend the whole day jamming if we really have time. But there were times that my brother is busy so I got curious on how they played the guitar. Every weekend I get his guitar and his songbook looking at the guitar chord chart (self-study woaaah) i learned how to play this instrument. …
After a year I was elected as the choir president in our church I was also asked to play the guitar every Sunday mass. I enjoyed a lot ….really enjoyed that time…but sad to say I stopped after 2 years because of some reasons… one day I asked my mom if she could help me to buy a new guitar so we went to the mall and look for guitar …finally I got what I want!…at first I was thinking if I could still play guitar but I guess if you really have that talent you will forever have it in yourself.
When we got home I tried to play one song woah that’s what I’m talking about I can still play the basic chords..ahahah. But the problem is when I tried to play again for another song I can’t pressed my fingers on the strings waaa!!! My fingers are achy …just like beginners I guess ahaha…ooops just wanna share this video (so nervous while playing the song) waaaa! Sorry because it’s not perfect,, this is the third time i used my new guitar…waaa! But I hope you still enjoy watching the video. Lol….