Blog Archive

SURPRISE!!! WOOOT!!!



Last night I was so irritated because I didn’t have the chance to post something of what I really want to share with you. But this morning something happened, my mom gave this bag to me but not as ordinary story that you always hear...my mom knock on my door and ask me if I would go to the office today because it was already late for work and I said yes then after a minute she went back again to my room and told me that were going to eat already so I went right away to the kitchen so that I could take a coffee first before I eat. That’s the time when manang told me that she has something to show me and surprisingly it was a bag! she told me that it was my mom who gave it to her and while she was showing it to me she keep on asking me if it is beautiful all I said was yes it is…(but on my mind im so jealous and disappointed because it was not for me.)

But I guess my mom saw my reaction even if im smiling and telling manang that this bag is so unique etc etc….because while im holding and looking at the bag she told me that it was really for me. For a minute I didn’t say any word ahaha I was so shocked but I said to her no mom I know this bag is for manang. Then she asks “don’t you like it?” woah!!! I said I like it mom but is this really for me?....(can’t really believe) but when manang told me that it was my mom’s plan just for them to see what would be my reaction for this bag…all I did was hugged this bag and said thank you to my mom (with all smile) ahahah

My mom really knows my favorite when it comes to color and style….the best mom ever!