Blog Archive

A REAL LOVE!

When I saw this image on tumblr I reblog  it right away ….

Because what you saw in this picture is exactly what I do, react and say whenever he’s late and waiting for him in our meeting place (his reasons why he is late? traffic blogs and his works…) But im not saying “always” Im sure he would react on that if I wrote here that he was the one who is always late…ahahah! I admit there were also times that it was me who is late for our date…I know he understand too…(my reasons? Never mind!) wahahha…

Mixed emotions while waiting for your “someone”: worried, irritated and bored!

But when he is already there the first thing that he would ask me to do even if im still irritated because he’s late he would ask me to hug and kiss him and he would start our conversation with his funny words and jokes… …woah! That’s it! With a simple kiss and hug plus his jokes I forgot everything I said and reacted while waiting for him….ahahha! And that’s what you called a real love! 

thanks to iamnads for this image...!

you can follow me on tumblr   YOURMINENOW