Blog Archive

NEW YORK HIGH STREET..:))




It was our college night last night and we all had fun. For us fourth year we will surely miss this kind of event that being done yearly in school. Our theme this year was NEW YORK HIGH STREET…for girls we have to wear a cocktail dress or anything that would match for our theme and for the boys it also depends on them on how they would make their outfit unique….

Surprisingly! I got an award…. SONGBIRD AWARD FOR 2011!!!  Wooot! I did not really expect that I would be chosen as the songbird for this event cause it was only the fourth year who would vote for this “TAMBENG AWARDS”…and all I think was only my classmates would vote for me and we are only 15 ahaha..but as we look on the video and saw the percentage of what we got for the vote I was so flattered that even if I did not have the chance to win  every time I was chosen to sing and compete in a singing  competition to represent our college I was so happy that they still appreciate what i have done for our college..i was so thankful for having this kind of talent…




DRESS I WORE LAST NIGHT.....