I remember when I was in high school I’m one of the boys that’s what they always say , with the way I walk, My haircut that time they called it “Syete”, I even wear my brother’s jerseys. (ahaha).
Short Story that happened: It was my Sister’s Birthday, when my Lolo saw me wearing cargo pants, loose shirt and a cap. He asked me to change my clothes but I just smiled at him and insist not to change it. What he did was he spanked my butt and asked my mom if im a lesbian (wahaha). By that time I really don’t care about with what im wearing, im contented in wearing jerseys, shirts, cap, cargo pants or any loose pants) .
But everything changed when I step into my college life I started to be conscious in everything, especially with what im wearing. One day my mom bought me a set of makeups. An eyeshadow, foundation, eyeliner, blush on, lipstick, lip balm and mascara. I found myself enjoying using these “kikay thing”. I know simplicity would make us more beautiful but there will be times that you want to be called as a woman that blooms everyday. That’s why until now I have a complete set of makeups in my bag. To be frank I won’t survive even one day not bringing my “kikay kit” even if I won’t use it. Aside from my kikay thing you will also see there my wallet lotions perfume and my vitamin. lol
My Collection of Slippers-Sandals
It was my mom who bought all of these and every time she bought me a pair of sandals I would wear it right away as long as it would fit into my outfit.....:D

